You may have already heard of the what3words app as it has been around for a little while now, however it is gaining momentum and finding more purposes over time, including use by the emergency services.
The clever developers at what3words have divided the whole world into 3m squares and given each square a unique combination of three words. This gives you a location as accurate as GPS coordinates.
• Organising meetups
• Receiving contact-free deliveries
• Share locations when out and about
• Getting help faster in an emergency
• Basically, you can share a precise location or navigate to a certain spot easily
• You can press the speak bubble on the app to speak a what3words address
• You can share a what3words address with someone even if they don’t have the app, which they will be able to access via their computer
• The app even works when your not online using satellite
Try it out!
Petersfield Town Council entrance what3words is fits.loved.frightens
Petersfield Festival Hall entrance what3words is tripled.rational.originate
It really works!
For more information go to the what3words website https://what3words.com/about-us/
37 total views, 1 views today