Proof of Residence & Foreign Pensions

Pension Signing

If you receive a pension from a foreign country, we can provide a stamp to confirm your life and residence in the UK.

Appointment only service

This service is free and by appointment only. This is so we can make sure a member of staff is available to sign or produce your documents.

During busy periods, appointments will be limited (depending on staff availability) but we will try to find a suitable time and date during our office hours.

If a different name appears on your pension form to that on the electoral register, you will need to bring proof of your change of name (for example, a marriage certificate).

If you are not a British, Irish, qualifying Commonwealth or European Union citizen, you will need to provide proof of address in the form of a bank statement or utility bill in addition to proof of ID. This is due to your name not appearing on the electoral register.

Everyone named on your form needs to be present at the appointment and bring photographic ID with them.

We are not able to advise you on how to complete your form. 

This service is only available to Petersfield residents.

Close Search Window
Skip to content