Where is your nearest AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Petersfield Town Hall x 2 (internal and external)
- Phone Box Outside St Peters Church (external) 24/7
- The Grange Surgery (reception, opening hours only)
- Tesco (opening hours only)
- Bluebird Care (opening hours only)
- The Swan Surgery (external) 24/7
- Herne Farm Leisure Centre (external) 24/7
- Waitrose, Rams Walk (external)
- Heath Pond Toilets (external)
Please refer to the app for the latest locations and any additions to this list.
Saving Lives Together is an local award winning charitable orginsation whose goal is to teach CPR skills and defibrillator use to as many people as possible, then encourage those people to teach others. Find out more on their FACEBOOK page.