Fairtrade Fortnight 25 Feb – 10 Mar 2019
The Petersfield Fairtrade Art Trail starts today and Petersfield Town Council are proud to be hosting one of the beautiful displays on the trail.
This is a special year for Fairtrade Petersfield as it celebrates ten years of recognition.
Pick up a trail leaflet from any of these locations which are all hosting a little piece of Fairtrade Magic!
• Sew Creative, Lavant Street
• The Bran Tub, Lavant Street
• The Fabric House, Lavant Street
• Bunch’s, Lavant Street
• One Tree Books, Lavant Street
• Sue Ryder, Lavant Street
• Life Church, Chapel Street
• Academy Arts, Winton House
• United Reform Church, College Street
• The Salvation Army, Swan Street
• Oxfam, Swan Street
• Halsa, The Square
• Petersfield Library, The Square
• St Peters Church, The Square
• Winton House, High Street
• Beatons Tea Rooms, High Street
• The Natural Apothecary, Dragon Street
• The Great British Cake Shop, Pages Court
• Petersfield Museum, St Peters Road
There are also several locations outside of the town centre.